Food Intolerance Testing and Weight Loss.
I used to be very heavy. My weight ballooned after pregnancy and kept climbing. I tried every diet going and was totally miserable – sounds familiar? It got to the stage I couldn’t bear to see my self in the mirror.
Through extensive research I found out why my body was finding it so difficult to shed those unwanted pounds. I am now 25 kgs lighter and enjoying life and my new wardrobe – Sabina Jennings
- What I am testing for?
- Foods that are inflammatory – inflammatory foods affect weight loss
- Foods that slow the metabolism.
- Is the metabolism already sluggish and if so why?
- Foods that the body is sensitive or intolerant to – this will impact on weight issues.
- Pancreatic enzyme deficiency – therefore the body finds processing protein and starches difficult
- Is the body lacking certain minerals or vitamins
- Can probiotics help with the weight loss – if so – which ones
- Can prebiotics help with digestion?
- Which herbs are most suitable to support the liver.